TV Ratings Saturday (02/28): 48 Hours up, NHL Hockey ties with Shania Twain special
48 Hours won the night as Shania Twain and NHL Hockey are tied at a 0.5 adults 18-49 rating.
The CW Predictions: Two more weeks until iZombie, Hart Of Dixie will be axed
At this moment in time, The CW is slightly lacking in series for us to make predictions about. The network was very efficient in its renewals, renewing eight series at once a while back. This leaves us with only Hart Of Dixie, which is certain to be cancelled.
- FOX Predictions: Bye bye Backstrom, Sleepy Hollow here to stay
- NBC Predictions: State Of Affairs cancelled, The Night Shift Returns
- ABC Predictions: Cristela certain to be cancelled, How To Get Away With Murder is renewed
- CBS Predictions: The Odd Couple drops as expected, will it still be renewed?
- More Renewals and Cancellations
Odyssey (NBC) – Expanding on the conspiracy trend
Odyssey perfectly fits in the recent trend of conspiracy shows on NBC. It has all the ingredients it needs to succeed, which includes an interesting premise with the potential to keep people on the edges of their seats, and a trailer that sparks interest.