CBS: Does Intelligence have a chance of Renewal?
By Daniel Redford on January 12, 2014
Other CBS Renewal and Cancellation news:
- CBS Predictions: Under The Dome will be renewed, Extant remains a Toss Up (July 27, 2014)
- CBS Predictions: Extant is a Likely Renewal, Under The Dome a Certain Renewal, Reckless a Certain Cancellation (July 13, 2014)
CBS’ latest addition to the schedule is sci-fi drama . The show premiered with a 2.4 in the adults 18-49 demographic, making it the second highest rating CBS drama episode that has aired in 2014 so far, left behind only by TV’s highest rating drama . However, not all shows have returned from the holidays yet, and new shows tend to drop in their second episodes, especially if they premiered in a different timeslot, like Intelligence did. As always, we will need some more data points to accurately predict the show’s future. For now, things are looking good for Intelligence, though. The prediction for Intelligence will thus, per usual, start off at Toss Up.
In another round between CBS’ Friday dramas against its Sunday dramas,and did fairly well, both just two tenths lower than their midseason finales. and , however, returned a couple of tenths higher than before the holidays. In fact, both Friday shows actually beat The Good Wife, which has had questionable ratings for years in a row, but has always received critical acclaim.
|Show||Status / Prediction|
|The Mentalist||Toss Up|
|Blue Bloods||Likely Cancellation|
|Hawaii Five-0||Likely Cancellation|
|The Good Wife||Likely Cancellation|
This week’s TV Watch U.S. predictions for the other networks:
- ABC: Killer Women already a Likely Cancellation, Revenge Certain Renewal
- NBC: Chicago PD has a chance of Renewal, Parks And Recreation Likely Renewal
- FOX: Enlisted will retreat soon, Almost Human’s future depends on Rake
- The CW: The future of Reign and The Tomorrow People depends on The 100 and Star-Crossed