NBC: Grimm season premiere immediate Likely Renewal, Dracula premiere, Chicago Fire Certain Renewal
By Robin Oatley on October 27, 2013
Other NBC Renewal and Cancellation news:
- NBC: About a Boy is certain to be renewed, Hannibal and Revolution are Likely Cancellations (March 9, 2014)
- NBC: About A Boy and Growing Up Fisher likely to be renewed (March 2, 2014)
Last week,and have been cancelled. We predicted to be a Likely Cancellation, and although The Michael J. Fox Show has not been doing a lot better, it is definitely more likely to be renewed since NBC has been doing its best to make this work. Michael J. Fox is the public’s favorite after all, although it currently isn’t showing in the ratings.
This week,came back to start its third season. This means that if it is renewed for a fourth season, it’s up for syndication. Its premiere ratings were also good, especially for a Friday premiere. But then again, Friday has always agreed with Grimm. All in all, Grimm is immediately upgraded to a Likely Renewal.
There was another premiere on NBC this week:. It premiered with the same ratings as Grimm, which was quite good. Of course, Dracula isn’t in its third season like Grimm is, so it remains a Toss Up for now.
|Show||Status / Prediction|
|Sean Saves The World||Likely Cancellation|
|Welcome to the Family||Cancelled|
This week’s TV Watch U.S. predictions for the other networks:
- CBS: Elementary likely to be renewed, Two and a Half Men Likely Cancellation, Hostages Certain Cancellation
- The CW: The Vampire Diaries certain to be renewed, The Carrie Diaries likely to be cancelled
- ABC: Castle and Back in the Game likely to be renewed, Betrayal certain to be cancelled
- FOX: Dads and Brooklyn Nine-Nine full-season pick-up, The Mindy Project Likely Cancellation